Joe Muggs - Tea of Requirement


On a VERY windy Saturday I headed out to do a little shopping.  In Canton, there is Books a Million book store, and inside that store is Joe Muggs.  A cute little cafe.



I have never been to Joe Muggs, but was excited to try one of their fun teas...they had several to pick from.  The store was not too busy, so I had a chance to talk to the staff, they were super friendly and helpful.


I went for the Tea of Requirement- I had never heard of it before.  But, it appears to be a Harry Potter reference. 


The flavors on this tea were great.  I loved the almond with the vanilla- it had a warming and comforting feel.  The prices are great too!!  You can't really find anywhere that has a large foo foo drink for under $5.  To get a 20 oz chai for $4.75 is practically unheard of.  It is probably a good thing that I don't live closer to Canton...I would be here once a week!!!

This tea gets 5 tea cups from me.  Flavor is on point, staff was friendly, price was great, and cafe was clean.

This may have been my first time here, but it won't be my last.


No comments:

Post a Comment