Beca House, Upper Sandusky- Chai Latte

I loaded up the car and headed out to meet my cousin for a few days visiting the Ark Encounter in KY.  

I planned my route based on the tea shops I would visit along the route!!!  It is true, I checked Google Maps to see what tea places I may pass along the way.  The first one I came to that looked like I needed to visit was Beca House in Upper Sandusky.




They did not have a lot of tea options, but that is okay, they did have a bunch of drinks that if I enjoyed coffee looked great and some fun looking lemonades.  They also carry Harney and Son tea, which I am a huge fan of!


The cafe was super clean and the staff was really friendly.




I give the chai 4 tea cups.  I thought it was a nice chai.  It was more on the sweet side and I tend to like it spicy, but it was still nice. The price was good too, a large chai was under $5.  I recommend checking this place out if you are in the area.


Beca House is right off  Rt 30.


It is a cute little shop that also has a drive thru.  I am glad I stopped.


No comments:

Post a Comment