Zim's Cafe, Dirty Chai, Lexington KY

While visiting the Ark Encounter in Kentucky, we stayed in Lexington at an adorable Airbnb.

I was in search of tea one afternoon, so I googled what was in the area.  I was pleasantly surprised to find a cute place nearby...and even more excited that it was beside the LEX sign.  I love to snap photos by city signs.





This is a cute cafe.  Very clean and the staff was friendly.

                                      



Not a lot of tea options, but that is okay, I was able to find a dirty chai.  I trying those more and more.


I ordered an ice dirty chai.  I have to say it was very good.  I have discovered that I think I prefer my dirty chai to be warm and not cold.  But, it was still good.  The flavors were nice and spicy.


Zim's is attached to Courthouse Square.

I like the artsy vibe of Lexington.


Below is the building beside the Airbnb that we stayed in. I thought it could be a fun fixer upper.  It was for sale and I thought it would make a great tea shop and then I could live upstairs.

My dream is to have a loft apartment and have my tea shop below.  There is something romantic or neat about having them together and I am not sure what it is, but it's always been a dream of mine.


I was surprised to see trolleys in Lexington.  I did not ride it, but thought it was cute.  It would also make for a fun tea shop.  Yes, I am always thinking about what I can turn into a tea shop/bus.


Here is our Airbnb, I was really pleased with it.  It was clean and super adorable.




the Ark Encounter is 45 minutes from Lexington.  I HIGHLY recommend visiting the Ark.



No comments:

Post a Comment