Twisted Whisk Cafe, Bluffton, Iced Chai


I loaded up the car and headed out to meet my cousin for a few days visiting the Ark Encounter in KY.  

I planned my route based on the tea shops I would visit along the route!!!  It is true, I checked Google Maps to see what tea places I may pass along the way.  The second one I came to that looked like I needed to visit was The Twisted Whisk Cafe in Bluffton Ohio.


This place was so adorable!!  I loved the outside and the inside!!!  It was quaint and charming.

They did not have a lot of tea options, but I get that they are mainly a coffee shop.  But, they did have a nice selection of other drinks.




I thought this was clever art work that I am surprised I had not seen other places before.  Makes me wonder if I could so something like this with tea leaves....


I ordered and ice chai.


I thought the chai was very good and I gave it 4 tea cups. The chai was on the sweeter side.
  The staff was friendly, the cafe was clean and very well maintained.  Sadly, I can't remember the price of the chai, so I can't comment on the price.



Check out this cafe if you are in the Bluffton area!!



I loved the Ark!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment