Holmes County - Red Mug, Rebecca's Bistro, Chrysalis cafe, and The Corner Cup

I hit 4 tea places in one day!!  I love my Wednesdays off!!!  I have so much fun traveling around and finding tea places to visit.  Today I was meeting friends, so I had a purpose and a mission.

There are so many great tea places popping up in Holmes County.  Most obliviously focus on coffee, but have some nice teas as well.
1.

First in Mt Hope, ordered my Lumberjack Latte
It is chestnut tea, maple syrup, and milk.

I am a fan of Red Mug.  They are also the only ones I have ever found that serves a lumberjack latte.  I like it.  I actually found a chestnut tea at Ohio Tea and sometimes make it at home.




2.

Then I headed to Walnut Creek to meet some friends at Rebecca's Bistro.

 I love love love Rebecca's.  And I have met her and she is just so sweet and kind.  My Mansfield friends were in town and asked to meet.  I was immediately in for meeting in Walnut Creek.  We had a great lunch there and I had an ice tea which was very good. 





3.

Next, we popped down the street to Chrysalis Cafe.  It was my first time here.

This a sister cafe to Fig and Honey in Charm Ohio.  Fig and Honey has a bigger kitchen, so they do a lot more food at that location- or so I have been told.

We all ordered Iced Matcha Teas here.  They have lots of options for tea, which is nice.  They were super friendly and helpful.  I will have to visit again.






4.

Then on the way home I stopped in Winesburg at The Corner Cup

This was my first time at The Corner Cup.  They have a nice cafe area and then a deli section and shopping area.  It is very nice and clean. The staff was helpful as well.

They have a nice selection of teas too.  I went for the Matcha, to compare with the one I had a little earlier.  It was just as good.  I don't think I could even rank them in order, they were both very good!








Lastly in Kidron I stopped at my favorite Salvage store.  

This is a great scratch and dent store near Kidron.  You never know what you will find here.  I have gotten some fun tea, some fun juices, snacks, and cookies for my teas.  

9420 Kidron Rd, Apple Creek, OH 44606


 

No comments:

Post a Comment