Goldberry, Chocolate Chai with a shot of lavender

My friend and I headed to Ashland for Goldberry tea!

Ashland Roastery

1310 Claremont Ave, Ashland, OH 44805

833-446-7626

Monday - Friday: 7 am - 5 pm

Saturday: 8 am - 2 pm



We both got the chocolate chai...I added a shot of lavender in it. IT was great!!!


I give the chocolate chai 5 teacups!!  It was great- sweet with a bit of spice. It was creamy and chocolatey too.  I also liked the touch of lavender mixed in.  The staff is always SUPER friendly, the cafe is clean, and the drinks are terrific. 


Goldberry is moving just up the street, right beside the Tin Chandelier.  I am standing at the current location, looking at the new location...that is how close they are.


Our friend Doug gave us a tour of the new location.  I am so excited for them and to visit the new building.  They will be able to seat and host more people, have a drive-thru, and more new things!



We felt like we were with a celebrity!  Doug is one of the owners...and our friend!


Lunch at Bella's 220 downtown Ashland.


We headed into town for lunch at Bella's 220.


We had a really great meal here.  I enjoyed a Rueben with fries- so delicious!!  I was a fan of the unique and eclectic decor.


We even met Bella, and I may have snagged a scone. lol!


I am always a fan of a fun painting on a wall!!
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment