Taipan Bakery, Chinatown NYC- Red Bean Milk Tea


I took a group of 55 people to New York...okay, I organized a group and got a charter bus...

We left our town at 9pm Friday night and got in Chinatown at 6:45am.
We unloaded and I told everyone to meet up at 9pm near Time Square.


Chinatown was beautiful in the morning.  There was no one really out when we got there. And nothing really opened until about 7 or 7:30 so we hung out until the Taipan Bakery opened.




So excited to explore Chinatown and NYC.


Taipan Bakery opened at 7:30 so we decided to check it out.  It did not disappoint!!  And there was quickly a line outside and inside.

Everything looked so delicious.  I wanted one of everything!!


I ordered a Red Bean Milk Tea.


They had lots of options and their prices were good.


They just kept placing trays of treats out as we waited in line.



I love egg custard.  I ordered Portuguese egg custard and one of the other ones.  I should have bought a dozen!!  They were incredible.


I also got a Taro and Red Bean Bun.  Everything was so yummy and fresh tasting.


The Red Bean Milk Tea was really good.  I loved the whole experience at Taipan and give it 5 tea cups.  Price was good.  Flavor was good and I loved the baked goods.  Highly recommend this bakery.


Chinatown in the early morning is really beautiful and you feel transported to another place.






I saved one egg custard for later, I enjoyed it when I got home.  I was surprised it made it...along with a Taro bun.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment