Vibrant Coffeehouse and Kitchen, East Village of Des Moines Iowa, Dirty Chai


While in Iowa for a few days, this was my favorite tea place we visited!!

We headed to the East Village of Des Moines.


I loved the unique art on the wall's downtown.






Is this enough time??  Turns out it is not, lol!!!  We had to race back and put more money in the meter, lol.





I loved the decor in the cafe. They had cute plants around and store items to sell.


The decor and seating was great as well. There is lots of seating and fun little almost hidden areas to sit so you don't feel that everyone can hear you if you wanted to have a private conversation. 


They also have a nice outdoor seating area in the back.


I started out with a dirty chai that I really enjoyed.  The espresso was not overpowering to the chai.


I give the Dirty Chai 5 tea cups out of 5.  I thought the drink was spot on and the spicey chai notes were great and then I would get the kick of the espresso.  The coffeehouse was clean.  The staff was super friendly too.



We sat and played cards for a few hours.  It was a really nice relaxing area.






I also got an Arnold Palmer to go and it was delicious as well.  I was pleased with the flavors. 

Another 5 tea cups.  Nice blend of lemonade and tea.  They worked well together and it was not too sweet.


It was a beautiful day to be out and about.  We checked out some shops and enjoyed the sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment