Christmas games and I worked TEA into one of the games

Our family likes to play games, especially at Christmas.    

This year my gift to everyone was games.  Everyone got a different game. We had some much fun playing these games during the break.


We played a Yahtzee Bingo sort of game.



We played 5 Second Rule- which I won!!!!  PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Game - New Edition



We played Pass the Pig






We played Word of Watermelon, and I got to play the word TEAS!  This was s new game for all of us and we enjoyed it.



I only watched this game, it was a smart peoples game....



We also played pass the Jenga game.  I am not sure if I ever won this game, lol!









The boys and I loved playing- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza


My dad and mom enjoyed watching us play games and have fun.

What are some of your favorite games????



No comments:

Post a Comment