Tea Forte Winter Chai


Christmas Day 2019


Christmas with only 2 of my four nephews/niece.  I love these boys, but I missed the other two!!!





Christmas breakfast is pretty traditional for us.  This year we did not have the egg casserole, but we did have most of the other traditional items.   We also added some new item to the menu- we had french toast with blueberry syrup.  Some of the traditional items- cream cheese coffee cake, fruit, cranberry juice, and can you see the snowman napkins?  My cousin made those over 30 years and we still use them all these years later.

This year I made Winter Chai.  I enjoyed the tea and was surprise to learn it was a rooibos tea.  I was pleasantly surprised to like it.  I am not usually someone who likes rooibos tea.  I am a fan of the chai falvors mixed with the vanilla notes.


Our gourmet blend of caffeine-free rooibos, exotic cardamom, and sweetly fragrant vanilla.


Cheers, Here's to Christmas 2019.


No comments:

Post a Comment