ECPURCHASE 4.3 quart Tea Kettle Stovetop Whistling Tea Pot

I am doing more product testing, and I was excited to see a tea kettle come across my screen.  Lately, I have found a tea cup warmer, disposable tea/coffee cups, an electric milk frother, a matcha set, and this tea kettle.  I am excited to be able to share some of these products with you guys.


Tea Kettle Stovetop Whistling Tea Pot, Stainless Steel Tea Kettles Tea Pots for Stove Top, 4.3QT(4-Liter) Large Capacity with Capsule Base by ECPURCHASE







from the website:

  • Premium Material: 18/8 food grade solid stainless steel constructed water kettle, durable and rust resistant;capsulated base heats up quickly and retains heat well, provides even heat distribution
  • Whistling Teakettle: A convenient whistle sounds when water comes to a boil
  • Easy to Pour&Fill: Ergonomically designed bakelite handle for comfortable grip and anti-scald, the flip-up spout cover for safe and easy pouring and filling
  • Tea Pot for All Stove Tops : Compatible with various cookware like gas cooker, induction cooker, electric ceramic furnace, halogen, wood stove etc
  • 4.3QT Capacity: Make tea/coffee with this 4 Quart large stovetop kettle for your entire family or party, a great kitchen tool


Based on the size of this kettle, this seems to be a pretty good price.   Most of the 2 liter kettles run around $20.  This one is double for only $10 more.  
Believe it or not, this is my first whistling kettle.  I really have never used a kettle before, it's only ever been tea pots or electric kettles.
This stove top kettle holds more than my electric kettle, so if I ever want to heat a lot of water, I would use this kettle.  For one cup of tea or even just two cups I will stick with my electric kettle, but if I want to do a large amount of water I will use this kettle.  It is a nice kettle.


If looking for a large kettle I would recommend this kettle.


No comments:

Post a Comment