Wonder Drink Kombucha


 The Wonder Drink website sells the 12 pack for $28.00

https://www.amazon.com/Kombucha-Wonder-Drink-Sparkling-Fermented
Amazon sells the 12 pack for $17.00

I am glad I bought it on Amazon.


I make kombucha, but sometimes I do buy kombucha,  I thought I would get some of this Wonder Drink.  It is made in Portland, OR- that is where I had it for the first time and really enjoyed it.




I have been enjoying this green tea and lemon kombucha.  It is a bit tart, but I really like it.  I am not sure I have ever made a kombucha with these kind of flavors.






Christmas day, Earl Grey got a cat nip mouse and I head to my parents for Christmas.



Christmas Day I had fun with family.  I tried traditional Kombucha.  It was good, but I have to say that green tea and ginger one is my favorite.




The traditional kombucha, is very traditional...it is like a plain tea.  I think I prefer a bit of fruity notes. But, if you like plain kombucha that you might like this on best.


The Asian Pear and Ginger is a good Kombucha as well.  The Asian Pear flavor comes through really strongly, it is a little intense, but I like it.


The flavors of these drinks are all really good.  And I enjoy these. I like Wonder Drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment