Day 7 of working from home- featuring Bird and Blend Dark Choc Chili Chai



It's  Friday and day 7 of working from home.  

I am sore from yesterdays fall, but doing okay, and since I have no fever I am cleared for work.

This is basically week 2 of social distancing or as I like to now say- "Exiled for the goof of the realm"

I love chai and I love Bird and Blend Chai.  Bird and Blend is from England, so I don't order from them very often.  But, the do occasionally have free shipping, so that is when I order.  They have amazing teas.  They are on my list of top 3 all time favorite tea companies.

It's Friday so I decided to spice it up, with a dark chocolate chili chai latte.




Cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, chilli, cocoa (cocoa nibs, cocoa shells), Sri Lankan black tea, natural flavouring


I frothed the milk and added sugar.  This frother heats and froths at the same time.  It is super easy and fun to use.  I love frothing milk!


This is a great latte.  I love the dark chocolate and chili.  There are your traditional chai notes, but then the chocolate and chili come through.  It is so wonderful!!


I did pop into my town for a few minutes...I dropped off some of my new coconut kombucha to a co-worker.  I also stopped in to see my parents and drop off some of my egg casserole.  I stayed away from all parties to help out the realm.

Stay healthy out there.  Spread joy and love to those you come in contact with.


Hope you are finding joy and sharing joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment