Ohio Tea Company, Greek Mountain Tea




A coworker asked if I would make them a cup of tea, while I was making a cup for myself.  I of course said yes, I am always happy to share tea with people! 

I love sharing tea with people!!!  If you ever want to share a cup- let me know!

This was a nice herbal tea. It's not floral or fruity, just a nice light, herbal tea.  If I say it was earthy, it is earthy in a good way- not like a grassy green tea.  It was refreshing.  I enjoyed it and I think it would be great iced too.



It looks like I went on a hike and picked some weeds, but that is not the case.  This is a really nice herbal tea.  


This is not how I worked today.  This tent was just a product test that I could not resist taking a photo in.  Stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment