Brew Dr



I first discovered this kombucha when I was at my sisters in Vancouver WA.  I love the flavors.  These kombuchas were on sale, so I picked up two bottles.  
I really do like my homemade kombucha, but I do have to say that I there are several companies that I love and if they have a sale I will pick up their kombucha, Brew Dr. is one of those companies.

The Island Mango is made with a green tea.  The flavors are so great.  You get the zing of the ginger and the sweetness of the mango fruit.  I am a fan!


Island Mango
Ingredients: Brewed tea (water, green tea*), mango puree*, cane sugar*, passionfruit juice*, ginger juice*, live kombucha culture (yeast, bacteria), strawberry essence.*  *Organic

Super Berry
Ingredients: Brewed tea (filtered water, oolong tea*, currant*, elderberry*, hibiscus*, blueberry*, goji berry*, strawberry*, raspberry*), cane sugar*, live kombucha culture (yeast, bacteria). *Organic


This super berry is made with an oolong tea, which is my favorite kind of tea.  I love fruity berry and tart hibiscus flavors.  I think it is near perfect.


These are great kombuchas. Flavors are fantastic. Prices are reasonable. 


I enjoy using the bottles as vases.

No comments:

Post a Comment