Tea Drops, Golden Latte with coconut milk

Earl Grey loves to help me blog about tea.  Isn't he adorable??

Because I am currently loving turmeric and adding it to food and drinks, I wanted to try Tea Drops Golden Latte.



The potential benefits of golden milk include:
1. Reducing inflammation
2. Preventing cell damage
3. Improving mood
4. Supporting brain function and improving memory
5. Preventing heart disease
6. Possibly reducing the risk of cancer
7. Lowering blood sugar levels
8. Boosting the immune system
9. Improving bone health
10. Aiding digestion

I got this as a set, but you can purchase the turmeric tea drops on their own too.  This set comes with 5 Turmeric drops and 5 coconut milk packets.


You put the turmeric tea drop in the cup.  Heat the water - since it is an herbal tea, you can have the water over 200 degrees.



Add the water and then add the coconut milk and stir.


This is for 8 oz of tea.  But, found it really sweet, so  I added another 4 oz of water.  I then got more tea and it wasn't too sweert.


The flavor is good, but really sweet.  The price is also a lot.  I did it more to try it, but I don't think I would buy it again.  You get 5 teas for $15.00.  I would buy the turmeric tea itself, but not as a set. If you buy them just the drops you can get 10 drops for $14.00.  Still pricey, but better.  Again, the drops have palm sugar, so that is another draw back for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment