Dragonfly Tea Room



This is the 3rd year I have gathered my friends to go for tea to start my summer schedule...I get Wednesday's off when I work 4, 10 hour days.

I love the Victorian Tea- you get so much food for $16.95 and the food is so delicious!!!



We start with a salad and quiche with some garlic toast.


Then they bring out the finger sandwiches and desserts.  You also get a pot of tea or unlimited iced tea.  I discovered their hibiscus lime iced tea and I went with that again.



Look at all this food!!!  They brought out these tiered trays and 3 of us split it...each getting a cheese sandwich, a chicken salad sandwich, and a cucumber sandwich.  Also then we each get a scone, lemon bread, chocolate truffle, an eclair, and strawberry.



We had this special little man join us this year too.  He was so well behaved, he may get an invite every year.






They even have some fun tea items for sale too.


They have an outdoor area where they do music and other events.  They have a winery and B&B as well.  I am so happy to see this tea room growing and prosper for them!



I had a wonderful coupon to use that was helpful as well.

As always the Dragonfly delivered!!  I give them 5 tea cups.  The price is great for the food we get, the food is incredibly tasty, and the staff is super friendly.  I just love this place!  This is my favorite tea room I have found in Ohio.


No comments:

Post a Comment