Brewed Awakenings, Iced Salted Caramel Chai Latte, Vermilion OH


I spent a week in Vermilion Ohio on vacation.  It was my summer camps 100th birthday.  It was a great week.  There were speakers, music and lots of friends.

This Bible Camp is super special to me, I have been attending the camp since I was 8.  I even lived there for a year and was the guest services coordinator.  I know that God is no closer to me here, but I always feel closer to Him here.  I felt the call to missions and service while at one of the camps.  It is just such an incredible place.

The flowers in Vermilion were in bloom and looking beautiful.


One afternoon I when I was in town I stopped for lunch at Brewed Awakenings.  


They have a nice selection of teas and the prices are good too.  I have popped in here several times and I am always pleased with what I get to eat and drink.


I had a great chicken salad and really delicious Iced Salted Caramel Chai Latte.


The iced Salted Caramel Chai was delicious.  I got the salty notes with the caramel.  The chai was more sweet then spicy.  It was a great mixed.  I thought it was great.


I give this tea 5 tea cups.  The flavor is spot on.  The price is good.  The staff is friendly, the place is clean.  I recommend it.





This town is so quaint and adorable.  I love when I get to come up.  I get up there 2-3 times a year.


I love these paintings, they are all over town.  Next time I want to try to find them all.  I think I saw close to 10 this year.



My camp, Beulah Beach.  This view of Lake Erie is from the camp of the Christian Missionary and Alliance churches. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment