The Republic of Tea, Iced Teas


I love to drink iced tea year round.  For my 
birthday I asked for The Republic of Tea iced teas.  I love the flavors they have.



I have had the Pineapple and the Mango iced tea before.  They are awesome and somehow how have coconut water in them.  It is crazy that even though I had plain water, it tastes like there is coconut water in the tea.




This rosemary Black Currant is new for me.  I was a bit nervous for the combination.  But, I have to say I love it.  I can taste the rosemary, but it is not over powering or herby.  It is a great blend with the other fruits in this tea.


These are all super fantastic teas!!


I fill my electric kettle up with water, let it come to 212 degrees, put 1/3 cup of sugar in the pitcher, put the tea bag and then pour in the hot water.  I let it sit for 10-15 minutes, then add more water, pull out the tea bag and put in the frig.
Super easy way to make iced tea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment