Tea cupboard

My dad made me this pie safe a few years ago.  I LOVE IT!!!!  I used to have it in the dinning room.  I would store my vintage green handled enamel ware.  Well, I figured I needed the money more than the enamel ware- so I am selling the vintage green handled items.  I figure I would bring the pie safe into the kitchen and make it a tea cupboard

I loved my 31 containers that divided my tea, but they do not fit nicely into the cupboard.  I can not shut the cupboard doors.  I will leave it like this for now, but if it drives me nuts and I want it more organized I will bring the bins back in :)


When people come over I can hide my "stash" of tea.

It's a big cupboard, but I love it!!!!  I still have it somewhat divided by type of tea. 
Whose coming over a tea party?????


No comments:

Post a Comment