Kerrie's Cup of Tea....I love love love tea. I have created this page to discuss all things tea. White, Yellow, Purple, Green (Matcha, Sencha, Gun Powder, Genmaicha, Gyokuro, Jasmine) Black, Oolong (Pouchong), Rooibos (Honeybush), Pu-erh, Chai, Mate, Blooming, Kombucha, Herbal, and Tisane Teas. Loose leaf/bagged/powered/instant. Iced/hot tea. Tea infusers/strainers, tea kettles, tea timers, tea pots/cups,steeping times, tea goodies, tea houses, and more! Do you share my passion of tea?
Home Tea Parties Available upon request. Let me bring the tea party to you.
Saturday, February 20, 2021
Wooster Everything Surplus
Friday, February 19, 2021
Twinings Cold Infuse Watermelon and Mint
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Earl Grey Tea, Tulsi, and Ohio Tea Co
"1. Reduces Stress Tulsi helps maintain normal levels of the hormone cortisol, known as the stress hormone. Tulsi lowers cortisol and acts as a natural herb against anxiety. Tusi green tea also soothes nerves, regulates blood flow and helps the body remain calm.
2. Improves Metabolism Tulsi Green Tea helps in improving metabolism and burns fat. One of its primary anti-oxidants known as catechinsis are mainly responsible for the breakdown of lipids.
3. Dissolves Kidney Stones Tulsi green tea reduces the levels of uric acid levels in the system and helps the body in removing the toxins. It also assist in minimizing the pain of kidney stones.
4. Keeps Osteoporosis at bay Tulsi Green Tea comprises of anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties that relieve the pain and inflammation and prevent the degeneration of joints and tissues.
5. Promotes great heart health
Tulsi is abundant in magnesium that is a pivotal nutrient in the prevention of heart ailments.
Tulsi Green Tea promotes a healthy heart by reducing LDL cholesterol, decreasing triglycerides and decreases the levels of fibrinogen, the protein responsible for blood clot formation.
6. Prevents cold Tulsi Green Tea has catechins that prevent the viruses from multiplying rapidly.
7. Improves hair and skin Tulsi Green Tea, if drunk regularly, can help maintain beautiful and healthy skin. It also helps in the reducing itchiness in the scalp and reduces hair fall. Daily intake of Tulsi Green Tea helps in treating skin and hair disorders.
8. Reduces fever Due to its anti-microbial properties, Tulsi Green Tea can be used as a therapy in treating fevers.
9. Relieves headaches Headaches due to cold and flu or improper sleep, worry and long hectic days can be dealt with by drinking Green Tulsi Tea. It perks you up, and its aroma relieves migraines removing stress and helps you feel fresh and energetic.
10. Improves digestion Tulsi green tea promotes healthy liver function, that is needed for improving digestion. It also facilitates proper metabolism, absorption, and assimilation of lipids, carbohydrates and proteins." https://www.gaiagoodhealth.com/blog/benefits-tulsi-green-tea/
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Health-Ade Grape Kombucha
Organic Black Tea
Organic Green Tea
Organic Grape Juice