For my 47th birthday I had the day off, and I went out and about finding free things ....
My sister has a blog, http://myfabulousdeals.blogspot.com/, and she shares all the fun things you can get for free on your special day! A free Dunkin Donuts drink is one of them.
This is from my sisters blog-
- Baja West Coast Kitchen - $5 from the app
- Old Carolina - $5 from the app
- Coldstone Creamery - B1G1 free ice cream
- Arby's - free shake with any purchase
- Macaroni Grill - free dessert (all you have to do it ask)
- Melting Pot - Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Dairy Queen - B1G1 Blizzard
- Baskin Robbins - free cone
- Starbucks - any menu item free on your card if you have a gift card registered
- Dunkin Donuts - free drink your registered card
- Red Lobster - $5 off of 2 entrees
- Applebee's - free dessert at restaurant. They also have a kids club to sign up in the restaurant.
- Panera - if you have a gift card registered, they'll add a freebie to it
- DSW - $5 certificate
- Disney Rewards - 50 points
- Kellogg's Reward - 500 points
- Speedy Rewards - 200 points
- Menchies - $5 credit on my Smile card
- Auntie Anne's (from the app) - Free Pretzel
- Carrabba's - freebie
- Qdoba - freebie
- Red Robin - free burger & ice cream sundae - I had a $10 lettuce burger & salad
- Denny's - free Grand Slam on your birthday. You have to show driver's license
- Michael's - 20% off
- Best Buy - 10% off
- Joann's - 20% off
We also have the kids registered for:
- Bob Evans - free kids meal with meal for adult. These certificates don't expire.
- Red Robin - free burger
- Cold Stone - free ice cream
- Toys R Us - it's either $3 or $5 off . They have each gotten coupons for a free Thomas train around 3 years old
- Burger King - free kids meal
- Rockne's - free kids meal
If any of these places interest you, just go their website & register for their "clubs". Obviously we don't use all of these. Many of them are only good for 2 weeks. It's just fun to have the option.
I got the frozen vanilla chai drink. I have to say it was WAY WAY to sweet. I did not enjoy it. I had 2-3 sips of it that day. I put it in the freezer and thought I would try it the next day...I tried it the following day and I just could not drink it. I felt it was such a waste, but there was no way to drink this pile of sugar.