Tunglok Teahouse, Singapore Airport, HK Milk Tea



I was flying home from Penang Malaysia.  I decided to fly home thru Singapore, since I never had flown through that airport...and I thought I could try more tea that way too.


It is a beautiful airport!  It might be my favorite airport ever.  It was clean, huge, and beautiful. 






I stopped in for a quick drink of HK Style Milk tea.  It was very good and refreshing.

Here is an interesting fact about Hong Kong Style Milk Tea- Hong Kong milk tea is also known as “pantyhose tea” or “silk stocking tea” because it is often brewed in a large tea sock that resembles pantyhose.  Who knew!!!


Beautiful artwork on the wall.



In my efforts to try as many teas as I could while on layover, I only drank tea and then headed to another fun tea to try.
I loved the fun jug the tea was in, it added to the experience.


This tea reminds me a lot of the tea I had in Thailand.  It is black tea, water, and condensed milk.  It is sweet and smooth.


If you have the chance, try it!!!!  It is not like any tea you will find in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment