Dunkin Donuts free birthday treat- Frozen Vanilla Chai


For my 47th birthday I had the day off, and I went out and about finding free things ....

My sister has a blog, http://myfabulousdeals.blogspot.com/, and she shares all the fun things you can get for free on your special day!  A free Dunkin Donuts drink is one of them.  

This is from my sisters blog-

  • Baja West Coast Kitchen - $5 from the app
  • Old Carolina - $5 from the app
  • Coldstone Creamery - B1G1 free ice cream
  • Arby's - free shake with any purchase
  • Macaroni Grill - free dessert (all you have to do it ask)
  • Melting Pot - Chocolate Covered Strawberries
  • Dairy Queen - B1G1 Blizzard
  • Baskin Robbins - free cone
  • Starbucks - any menu item free on your card if you have a gift card registered
  • Dunkin Donuts - free drink your registered card
  • Red Lobster - $5 off of 2 entrees
  • Applebee's - free dessert at restaurant. They also have a kids club to sign up in the restaurant.
  • Panera - if you have a gift card registered, they'll add a freebie to it
  • DSW - $5 certificate
  • Disney Rewards - 50 points
  • Kellogg's Reward - 500 points
  • Speedy Rewards - 200 points
  • Menchies - $5 credit on my Smile card
  • Auntie Anne's (from the app) - Free Pretzel
  • Carrabba's - freebie
  • Qdoba - freebie
  • Red Robin - free burger  & ice cream sundae - I had a $10 lettuce burger & salad
  • Denny's - free Grand Slam on your birthday.  You have to show driver's license
  • Michael's - 20% off
  • Best Buy - 10% off
  • Joann's - 20% off

We also have the kids registered for:
  • Bob Evans - free kids meal with meal for adult. These certificates don't expire.
  • Red Robin - free burger
  • Cold Stone - free ice cream
  • Toys R Us - it's either $3 or $5 off . They have each gotten coupons for a free Thomas train around 3 years old
  • Burger King - free kids meal
  • Rockne's - free kids meal

If any of these places interest you, just go their website & register for their "clubs". Obviously we don't use all of these. Many of them are only good for 2 weeks. It's just fun to have the option.





I got the frozen vanilla chai drink. I have to say it was WAY WAY to sweet.  I did not enjoy it.  I had 2-3 sips of it that day.  I put it in the freezer and thought I would try it the next day...I tried it the following day and I just could not drink it. I felt it was such a waste, but there was no way to drink this pile of sugar.



No comments:

Post a Comment