Dammann Freres Paris tea


I was soooo excited to get a package from my friend, Carma, in Toulouse France!!!  She sent me some tea from Paris!  I have no idea what it is- but it smells and tastes wonderful!

 
 
I looked on line- This may be the tea I got...
 

Jardin Bleu blend, tin 3,52 oz

10 00
A flavoured tea made from Chinese tea, rhubarb and wild strawberry flavours.
This blend of black teas sourced from ceylon and China flavoured with rhubareb and wild strawberry, and scattered with cornflowers petals lends a fruity note to the infusion. It can be savoured iced too.
Brewing time: 4 to 5 minutes
Ingredients: black tea, rhurbarb and wild strawberry flavors, flower petals
Net weight: 3,52 oz
 


I can tell it is a black tea and that it has strawberries in it, but beside that I am not sure....



This tea is great!!  And it makes me think of my friends in France, who I miss almost daily!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, now I know. It is a special blend from La Cite. He explained that he mixed this tea especially for this shop in Carcassonne. It is black with fruit in it. That is all he said. It is a secret blend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrie! I bought that tea at Carcassonne a couple of years back when visting the team in Toulouse! It's one of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete