Ohio Tea Co


 
I am a big fan of the Ohio Tea Co.  It has been around almost two years.  I first visited at Christmas with my mom, sisters, and niece. I was so excited to talk to the owner and found him very informative and knowledgeable.  And better yet, easy to talk to.  He was not one of those know it alls that makes you feel dumb, but he was happy to tell the good and bad of a product and share his insight. 
Well, I was out for my birthday and decided to stop in for visit number two.  I was shocked when I walked in the door and the lady behind the counter said, "Kerrie, I know you from your blog."  I was surprised, since I had never met this lady before in my life.  I love getting recognized- lol!
Turns out she was the wife of the owner.  I again talked tea with them and ventured out to try Matcha, something I have never been brave enough to make on my own.  She was helpful with the products and because of an upcoming Matcha night they were having, they gave me 30% off all the Matcha items I purchased!!!
 
 

checking out the teas


Looking at the Matcha selection.  I bought the raspberry Matcha and hand-made local bowl to drink it from.

Every month you get a free sample, this is the one I selected.
 
Apple + Rosehip + Pineapple + Coconut pieces, Hibiscus petals, Natural flavors. **Allergen Alert - Coconut Contains Sulphites,
 

Local hand-made items....very tempting!!!


So many fun varieties. These mugs were on sale for $6.99




I think this is my next months selection.

1 comment: