How to cold Brew Tea, Midnight Blue-Ohio Tea Co


I love my cold brew!! It is quick and easy.
 
 

 
From the website:
 
"This is a perfect blend of calming ingredients if your looking to avoid chamomile. The lemon and mango flavors meld nicely with the two main ingredients, lavender and lemon grass.

Extra Info:

In the Lure Mountains of Provence lavender grows everywhere. Lavender flowers are gathered when they first start to bloom and are dried on a cloth, as they tend to fall apart. Lavender is most often used for perfuming, but it is also an excellent plant for infusions and has an agreeable floral flavor.Lemongrass has a subtle yet complex aroma. This perennial herb, native to Southeast Asia is noted for its lemony scent due to a high concentration of citral, its main biological component.

Ingredients:

Lavender, cornflowers, mallow blossom, rose petals, lemongrass, and a hint of lemon and mango flavor "

 
Cold brew is great- have you tried it yet?  I put in about 1 teaspoons per 8 oz of cold water, within 10 minutes I have cold brew tea. It doesn't get bitter because the water is cold. I can add water to the cup at least 3 more times throughout the day.  I use a bottle from steepware when I cold brew at work or when I am out and about.  Check out the website.  You can add ANY loose leaf tea.
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment