Teabox, Kashmiri Kahwa chai


 

https://www.teabox.com/tea/kashmiri-kahwa-chai-tea


description

"Kahwa is a traditional green tea preparation made with exotic spices. Our signature blend features fine green tea which has been combined with rich ingredients, including cardamom, almonds, cinnamon and cloves. Its signature flavor is derived from the use of saffron strands, that are included in the blend. A truly celebratory tea, Kahwa is best served during brunch hours."- from the website

I'm enjoying a delicious cup of chai. This chai is amazing, one of my favorites I've ever made.

 
This is a green tea, so be sure that the water is less than 200 degrees.  You don't want to bruise the leaves. Steep this chai for five minutes.  I then added milk and sugar along with some redid whip

 
I add milk first- its the European way.
 


The smell of this chains amazing!! You can smell the herbal spice and cardamom




 
so very good


No comments:

Post a Comment