Peets -Mighty Leaf Wildberry Hibiscus Tea Fog








Getting up at a 4 am is not something I enjoy.  I kept telling myself itself was 7 am at home in Ohio.  It didn't help, lol.  I hate mornings, but flying out  of PDX at 6:30 meant being at the airport at 5:30.

I was excited to see right by gate was a tea shop!!  And this Tea Fog was like nothing I had ever tried.  It was delicious!!!   There was a hibiscus blossoms and elderberry black tea mixed with lemonade and then a smooth honey.  It was fluffy and wonderful.  I enjoyed it a lot!!!

If you ever get a chance to try a Peets Fog drink, do it!!!

They have several flavors- Green tea tropical fog, Summer Solstice Fog, and Matcha.




https://www.peets.com/menu/tea-beverages


Wildberry Hibiscus Tea Fog

Floral and tart, this herbal infusion's berry flavors pair perfectly with bright lemonade and smooth honey. Blended slightly and served over ice, it's a lush, fresh drinking experience.







Leaving Portland the sunrise was amazing!!



Can you see all 4 Mountains???

I think I see Mt Hood, Jefferson, Adams, and I think Rainer in the distance


No comments:

Post a Comment