Hibiscus Blueberry Republic of Tea


I was in Homes County Ohio with friends.  We were playing tourist.  At Walnut Creek Cheese, I found some Republic of Tea loose leaf tea.  I have never been to a store that had bulk loose leaf Republic of Tea.  I was like a kid in a candy store.  Lifting lids and smelling the tea.  Reading labels and getting giddy about all the choices.  I wonder why more shops do not have the loose leaf option.  It is so much better then the bagged option.



Walnut Creek Cheese has a nice selection of tea and tea flavoring.  It was super fun to browse their selections.


from the website: "Tangy Nigerian hibiscus mingles with the lush, deep flavor of blueberries in this fragrant, floral blend. Sip and sigh as you revel in hints of berry and bright citrus flavors in the hibiscus. We've also added a touch of lively rosehips and sweet, juicy apples."




I ended up purchasing this loose leaf tea- blueberry hibiscus.  It is so delicious!!  I made it into an iced tea the other day. It was not overly tart with the hibiscus and the blueberry is a nice touch. It all blends so nicely together.




My friends.  We usually only see each other at Beulah Beach maybe once or twice a year.  But, they were in my neck of the woods, so I took a half day of vacation to be tourists with them.  It is wonderful to have friends like these ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment