Inca Tea, Iced Turmeric Latte, CLE



4:15 am and I am heading to the Dominican Republic for a mission trip.  I am super excited to see some old time friends and the kids I will be working with.  I love people and have a passion for the lost.  I hope you have seen that in my posts.  I love tea but I do love Jesus more!  As much as I want to share tea with you, I want to share Jesus more!!



My gate was almost right across from Inca...I figured it was meant to be.


There is a nice selection of drinks here. 


I bought the Turmeric Latte.  I appreciate a great cup of tea for a good price.  It is not often you get 16 oz of tea for under $5.  But, here you can!!  $4.50 for a 16oz drink, I appreciate not being gouged at the airport.


I like this little shop. I like the raw wood and industrial feel.  The staff here was really nice, and friendly- even as they had just opened up.  I was the second customer.


This reminded me of a golden milk latte.  I am not sure if it was just turmeric and none of the extra things, like black pepper and ginger,  since it was called a turmeric latte and not a golden milk latte. This was not marked as a tea, so I am not sure if there was any tea in this latte. However, it could be an herb tea.   But, if it did have tea,  I  assume that there was purple corn in it.

I did like this tea and I am giving it four tea cups out of five.  The flavors were good, the price was nice, and the staff was pleasant. 


And from Cleveland I head to Charlotte and then the DR.

No comments:

Post a Comment