Christmas fun and some tiesta tea


When I was little we had an Advent Calendar just like this one.  My mom made the one we had when we were growing up.  I made this one to match it.
This calendar makes me happy and brings back good memories of Christmas' when I was little.
Ever day I put on a new felt item leading up to Christmas and Jesus's birth.

This year at work I decided to add some fun to the office during the holidays.  I brought this moose into the office and we took turns hiding him all over the office.  When you found the moose you were responsible to re-hide it.


Mr. Moose traveled a lot in the 20 some days leading up to Christmas.



I also had fun at Christmas dressing up.  I have over 20 holiday tops- so everyday at work I came in with a Christmas shirt and matching glasses or hats ...it was a lot of fun!




I had fun being the elf on the shelf too.



One of my co-workers got me this wonderful tea gift.  I got this great tea planter and lots of tiesta teas!


Variety packs are a great way to try tea.  When you do sampler packs you can try a lot of tea at one time without feeling like you are wasting a tea if it isn't what you hoped it would be.


I love all these teas, what a great gift!!!





So far, I am enjoying all of these teas.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment