Birthday Tea bomb


My office celebrated me for my 50th birthday.  So many co-workers got me amazing and thoughtful gifts.  One co-worker and her daughter made me tea bombs.

I have made these before and SO, SO, SO, appreciate their thoughtfulness- these bombs are NOT easy to make.  When you are working with hot, thin, messy sugar it can be a nightmare to get these balls to work out, but they did a fantastic job with them.


They made half a ball and then put a tea bag inside and then sealed the ball up.


The ball is made of isomelt- so it does add a lot of sugar to your tea.  But, if you don't mind the extra sugar, then you will really love it.


We had fun playing with them at work.



I even did a video for social media.


I loved this fun thoughtful gift.  I am not sure there would be many people I would make a tea bomb for.  I have watched videos on it and they make it look so easy!!  I tried and tried and it was just one big sugar mess.





No comments:

Post a Comment