Lavender Chai, LincWay in Dalton OH

My Wednesday Wanderings took me to Canton via Dalton.  I headed to have an oil change for my car, but I thought I would grab a drink at LincWay and check it out.



I ordered the Lavender Chai, it was okay, my thought it might be the Oregon Chai Concentrate with lavender syrup.  I am not a huge Oregon Chai fan, so I found it just okay...nothing special.  But, they do have other drinks that I have purchased that are really nice.  This is just one I will pass on next time.






They finished the giant 42,000 piece puzzle!  Can you believe it 42,000 pieces!  They had the community work on it in stages.  It is 5' high and 25' long.



LincWay is a great place to hang out by yourself or with friends.  They also have a place to paint pottery which is a lot fun to visit.  I have done one piece there and it was really fun and I was super pleased when it was glazed.



They have a nice selection of food and constantly are doing new seasonal drinks which is really fun too.


I decided to try the egg bites, they were pretty good.  


They are also getting a nice little shop going with local artists items.


You should stop by and check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment