ST. DALFOUR- Organic Lemon

I went to Big Lots today and found some fun teas for great prices.  I am a fan of the Mt. Of Olives Tea, but other than that tea, I have not tried this teas.  It look as though I was in a lemon kind of mood while shopping!


This tea is from France.  It is a black, lemon tea.  I tried it with soy milk and I think it is delicious! It is not an obnoxious citrus  flavor, it has a subtle lemon flavor.  Very natural tasting.  If you like lemon tea I think you will really like this one.  If you want to try it, contact me and if I still have some left I will drop you a bag in the mail.

A rich and flavorful tea in the French tradition. All St Dalfour teas are produced by the tea experts of St. Dalfour France.   http://stdalfour.com/index.php/en/

ST. DALFOUR has selected organic teas to complete their breakfast food range and to accompany the 100% fruit desserts.  ST. DALFOUR is a privately-owned firm that has belonged to the same family since it was founded in 1984. The company’s production facility is located in the Aquitaine region of Southwest France, famous for its cuisine and the wines of Bordeaux.

Green teas: Original green, Golden mango, Strawberry-rose, Mandarin orange, Spring mint, Cinnamon & apple.

Black Teas: Classic breakfast, Ceylan, Darjeeling, Strawberry, Lemon, Peppermint, Golden peach, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Black cherry, and Earl Grey tea.





No comments:

Post a Comment