TWININGS COLD BREW- Peach tea & Mixed Berries



Here is another great deal from the Kidron Scratch and Dent Store...  I tried the cold brew a work this week, I was able to get a box of 20 bags for $1.00.  I can make an individual cup of tea with one bag or I can make a quart with 4 bags.

 
Fine black tea expertly blended with the juicy flavor of peach to deliver a refreshing iced tea with an orchard-fresh taste and mouth-watering aroma. Enjoy sweetened or plain.
Expertly blended black tea with the juicy flavor & mouthwatering aroma of orchard-fresh peaches.

 

 
I have this HUGE 64oz mug.  I filled it with water and added 4 tea bags.  5 minutes later I had great peach ice tea.  Add ice and I had a great drink for the entire day :)  This is definitely a keeper!!  I have tried the English Blend, Mixed Berries and now Peach.  I think that the fruit ones are my favorite ones.
 
 
Here is the Mixed Berries that we tried as a family on the 4th of July.  I got two thumbs up for everyone!

Twinings - Mixed Berries Cold Brewed Iced Tea

Twinings has perfected the art of delivering a glass of refreshing iced tea in just minutes! So innovative and easy-to-use, you no longer have to wait for the water to boil, bags to brew and tea to cool.

Simply add water, let stand, add ice and minutes later your refreshing iced tea is ready to drink. Twinings Mixed Berries is a delicious black iced tea created to enliven your senses and quench your thirst. Expertly blended, this full-flavored iced tea combines the finest black tea with the luscious fruit flavors of cherry, blueberry, blackcurrant, and raspberry.


No comments:

Post a Comment