Lipton Peach Iced Tea...in the states


Lipton® Peach Iced Tea is perfectly infused with our unique blend of real tea and just the right amount of sweetness for a delicious taste that refreshes your body and mind. Enjoy the taste of sunshine from Lipton® Iced Tea!

Disappointed in this tea...it DOES NOT taste like the Lipton peach tea that is in Europe.  I first discovered Lipton peach tea in Europe in 1997.  Then when I was in Munich in 2012 I had it again and it was still just as wonderful as I remembered it.  Then this past year, November 2013, I had Lipton peach tea in the Paris airport and again I wished I could find it in the states...you may even remember the blog I did about wanting the same tea here in the states.
Well, I was shopping the other day and I ran across this Lipton peach tea for $2.99.  I knew I had to try it.  Bud sadly it was not the same.  It was too arftifiical tasting.  I found I did like it better when I did 1/2 to 3/4 of tea to water.  I will keep waiting for the USA to carry the European Lipton peach ice tea...because there is a difference!


No comments:

Post a Comment