Heartland Point Pickwick Raspberry Iced tea


I ordered an energy infusia raspberry iced tea the other day from Heartland.  It was too strong and too sweet.  I had them add some of the black tea to it and that helped a lot.  Next time I have a tea there I will be prepared to order a 1/2 and 1/2.

Heartland Point
200 N. Main Street
Orrville, Ohio 44667
Phone: 330-682-0200
heartlandpoint@gmail.com



you can buy your own iced tea packets and make iced tea at home!



Pickwick Infusia Raspberry Energy Iced Tea

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I just discovered your blog and I love it. I am so happy to see someone get excited over tea, just like me.

    Bye,
    Jane from Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Isn't tea just the best!!! I love all the choices and varieties out there.

      Delete