Menno Tea

 
I found this tea at Hartzler Dairy (Wooster, OH area) I thought it looked fun and since my mom's family are Mennonites it might be a cool connection.  Plus, a lot of my cousins went to Goshen- where the guys who made this are from.
I must say I really enjoyed this tea. It had a great mint flavor and taste.

 
 
From the website:

Menno Tea Original

The Original Menno Tea offers a simple, sweet taste with a hint of mint. We started Menno Tea with this one simple recipe, brewing each batch by hand in the campus cafe.
 
 
 
When we launched Menno Tea from our Goshen College dorm rooms in 2010, our aim was simple:  to brew delicious tea inspired by a family recipe from Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.  But as Menno Tea grew, we found that our Mennonite roots gave us more than just a name for our tea - they gave us a set of values to guide our practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment