Carrefour- The Vert Menthe Groene thee met munt- from France and Willakenzie Lavender


 
I received this fun new mint tea from some missionary friends in France.  I decided to make some mint tea since I was all out.  I pulled fresh mint from my garden as well as raspberry leaves (there is no taste there, but it is good for digestion)  My lavender wasn't looking the best, so I used the lavender mint tea I had and added that .

 


 
Proprietors:  Debbie Gorham & Bob Applegate
Address: 19700 NW Adcock Rd., Yamhill, Oregon 97148
E-mail: info@willakenzielavender.com
Phone:  503-662-4297
Website:  willakenzielavender.com
I give this tea 5 out of 5 stars!!!!

I made 3 batches of tea from just this!  I added 4 bags of mint tea, my leaves, and some lavender mint tea.  I also decided to add one sugar packet to each batch (you know the kind that you get in restaurants- and really sugar, not the pink or yellow packets).  I usually don't add sugar, but for some reason I did.  And we all know that just that little bit of sugar really does give it a nice sweetness.

 
I love summer "Ditch Tea"!

No comments:

Post a Comment