Chinese tea- Mystery what it is!


 
I found this tea in my mailbox at church.  I had no idea who they were from, until about a week later.  My friend was having a foreign exchange student from China staying with them.  He left this tea and she shared some with me.
 
I am so excited to try it!



 
I opened the bag and found another bag of tea inside.  Smelling it I think I may like it......






I put my tea in the mesh strainer and let it steep for 3 minutes- since I am assuming it is a green tea.



Okay, I have to admit I did not like this tea.  It was green tea, probably a really nice green tea, but it tasted like grass to me.  I am fully able to admit that I do not like plain green tea.  But, I loved trying it!  I love when people give me tea to try.  This just happened to be a miss.

I am using my FREE Shutterfly mug!  They were running a special so I got the mug free with free shipping!!!
See the mug in the background...it was from my dad, "Looking for Mr. He'll Do."  I love that he picked that up at a garage sale for me and he knew I would not be offended, but find great humor in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment