Thai massage with tea



http://springfieldresort.com/village/facilities.html

While in Thailand I had a free morning.  I had won $100.00 at work for my 12 year anniversary.  I decided to splurge and have a massage!!!!!!


When I got there, they gave me a cold cloth and some really yummy tea!!!  I tried to figure out what tea it was but I did not understand what they were saying. It was so good and refreshing!!





After my massage they brought me another tea.  This was a ginger tea with fresh pineapple in it.  As I drank the tea I could use the tooth pick and eat the fresh pineapple. It was really a neat way to have the tea. It was a little gingery for me, but I liked it.

They let me walk to the top of the building to enjoy my tea and the view.  I took my tea and sat up there and soaked in the surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment