Snapple Straight Up Tea- sorta sweet rooibos



http://www.snapple.com/products/snapple-straight-up-sorta-sweet-tea

I discovered a new Snapple and I think I like it.  Now, it's no Snapple Peach, but it is still good.  You can definitely taste the rooibos in the tea.  Rooibos teas almost have a carmel taste to them. Give it a try and let me know what you think!!!!

 Rooibos is not technically "tea" - at least that is what the purest say.  And I am not a purest, so I consider it and herbal teas still teas.    White/green/yellow/oolong/black tea is all made from the leaves from the camellia sinensis plant. The end product simply depends on how long the leaves have been fermented.   Rooibos (pronounced roy-boss) or Red Bush on the other hand is a completely different plant grown in the Western Cape Province. The leaves are actually green but turn red when oxidized.

No comments:

Post a Comment