Tea bag holder from Made in Oregon


This was in my Christmas stocking.  Yes, I am still getting a stocking at 43!!  I get a stocking until I get married. It is a perk of being single.  What a fun way to carry bagged tea.

http://www.madeinoregon.com/

I love the Made in Oregon store!  It's in the Portland OR Airport, and I shop there once a year on my way home from visiting my sister.

 
 
If you do visit the website you have to try the Willakenzie Lavender Mint Tea.  I am on my second can of tea.  It is so good to make cold!!! 
  (from the website- For a surprisingly delightful experience try our Lavender Mint Tea, from Willakenzie Lavender. The essential oils from culinary grade Gros Bleu lavender add a delightful flavor and aroma to this fine blend of peppermint and spearmint tea. 16oz. )
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment