Teavana Citrus Lavender Sage Cold Brew


 
 
 
Since discovering COLD BREW tea, I have tripled my tea drinking habits.  It is incredible!!!  I think I am not drinking 12-15 cups of tea day!  Mostly herbal, so there is no caffeine either.
 
Cold brew all you need is tea (loose or bagged), cold water and something to separate/filter the tea leaves (if loose leaf) from what you are drinking. 
 

My favorite hot tea...trying it cold

putting the tea in the filter...
 
 

Zesty sea buckthorn, pineapple and orange with lavender and sage.
Citrusy orange, sweet pineapple and delicious apples complement and soften to a smooth perfection with luscious lavender,sage and sea buckthorn.
Zesty sea buckthorn, pineapple and orange with lavender and sage.
 

 
This summer at a benefit auction I got this Teavana Pitcher in a collection of teas.  And it is perfect for cold brewing. I put the tea in the basket, and then the water and ice in the pitcher.  In 10 minutes or so I have cold tea.  And I can refill it 4-5 times and each cup is as good as the first!!!

cold brewing.....

 
In the water behind the pitcher I am also cold brewing.... It is fun to be making all kinds of tea with little to no effort at all!


The tea is light and refreshing.  Seriously you have to try cold brew.  I have another co-worker hooked on it too.  She is having as much fun as I am. 

 
I love it!!!!  Great flavor, I feel I am getting the most out of tea now!

No comments:

Post a Comment