New Tea pot and Beulah Beach Benifit Auction!


I went to my favorite place - Beulah Beach!!!  They had their annual benefit auction. This was there 9th!!  I have only missed one so far.  I love this place and being able to support them at this fun auction.  http://www.beulahbeach.org/benefitauction

I knew it was going to be a great day when I got my favorite number!!!  Did you guys know I bought my house at auction?  I did!!!  And my bidder number was- you guessed it- 27!  I was born on the 27th, so it is my favorite number.  In 2006 this house went up for auction in my town- my parents helped me buy it and fix it up. 
 
 
before

after

As you can see it was an emotional day!!
 

Beulah Beach sunset!!!!

Nothing like the beach.  I have been coming to Beulah Beach since I was a baby.  And I was a camper here from age 8-17, then from 18-30 I was a camp counselor.  I even lived here for a year and did guest services.  This place is very special to me.  When I was 8 I dedicated my life to full time Christian service- how ever God would use me - I said I was in!!! 

This is what I want!!!!!  It is a Turkish teapot!   This is the goal for the day- buy this teapot!  My limit is $150.  Fingers crossed......

I met the lady who bought the teapot in Turkey.  She shared with me how the tea was made.

I won it!!! I got it for $130.  And the great thing was, I won $100 gift card at last years auction.  So, this year I was able to apply the $100 toward anything.  So, the tea pot was only $30.  Win win.  YEAH!!!!

I got this cart for $5.00.  It will be great to store my kombucha on.

I just need to learn to make my tea.  The seller told me how to make Turkish tea- I just need to try it.  I am so excited.  Stay tuned for my Turkish tea.....

No comments:

Post a Comment