The Tea Spot, Steepware 3 pm Flat Belly


http://theteaspot.com/steepware-tea-infuser/

I learned about this tea last fall, while I was at an Ohio Art Festival (Although the tea company is in CO).  I really have not found a tea I don't like. The flavors are bright and rich.  I like to cold brew the fruity teas.

Do you know about cold brew??? It is phenomenal!!!  You have a cup of water (or water bottle) and you add loose leaf tea (if you have a filter) or a tea bag and all day long you can keep refilling the water.  Because you are cold-brewing the flavor never gets bitter- you can't over steep.  When you add the cold water within 10 minutes you have the perfect cup.  You can leave the tea in the entire time- it is perfect for the lazy drinker :) I drink it all the time. If you are doing a bagged tea- then do a mesh bag with real leafs and tea.

This is another really good tea. I am not sure it is flattening my belly, but the taste is good. I am not a big licorice root fan- but the taste was not overwhelming, so I liked the tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment