Kombucha Wonder Drink- Niagra Grape


I discovered Wonder Drink while visiting my sister in the Vancouver/Portland area in the Spring of 2013. When I first tried Kombucha in the Pacific Northwest I wasn't sure if I would like it or not.  But, I discovered I loved it and actually ordered a case of Wonder Drink and had it sent to me in Ohio.  When I am in the Portland/Vancouver area at my sisters I now look for it and drink as much as I can out there, and stores like Chucks has a bottle return policy, so I actually don't pay as much for the bottle as I would think.  It's like getting free money, since I am going to buy the drink anyway.
I realized I liked Kombucha before all the craze in Ohio, I had never heard of it or seen it in stores.  I had no idea of the health benefits, I just knew I liked it. Now, you can find Kombucha all over the area, I just wish we carried this brand locally.
It is light and refreshing.  The cans don't hold as much as the bottles, but they are just as good! 
The Kombucha is definitely better over ice or chilled.  The grape flavor is clear and sparkling.  It reminds me of those sparkling non-alcoholic wines you can buy. 
I make Kombucha and I do a white grape flavor- but I have not mastered the flavor they get.
I am going to try to talk my sister into seeing if we can tour this place then I visit her later in the summer this year!
 
*Side note I love that the co-founder of this tea was my favorite tea guy- Steve Smith!!!  He created or co-founded the following wonderful tea companies-  Stash, Tazo, Universal Tea Company, and Smith Tea
 

 
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Brewed Jasmine Tea (Filtered Water, Organic Jasmine Tea Leaves), Organic Kombucha (Filtered Water, Organic Cane Juice, Organic Oolong Tea Leaves, Yeast and Bacteria Cultures), Organic Cane Juice, Organic Niagara Grape Juice Concentrate, Carbonation.
Per 8.4 oz (250 mL)
Amount
% Daily Value*
Calories 60
Fat 0 g
0%
Saturated Fat 0 g
0%
+ Trans 0 g
Sodium 0 mg
0%
Carbohydrate 16 g
5%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 0 g


Enjoying my drink and trying to get my family to all catch on to the purple cat eye band wagon....but alas, it is not working.

No comments:

Post a Comment