ESL- tea



Look what I am teaching in ESL- TEA!!!!!

I'm in my fourth year of teaching English to my community.  I love it! I have taught the beginning level for a year, a semester with the advanced level, and the rest of my time with level 2.  I love it!!!  The students are so excited to learn.  They come each night with enthusiasm and a joy to learn.  They work so hard.  They are incredible! We have had students from Mexico, Egypt, Russia, Brazil, India, and other areas.  It is a humbling and gratifying ministry.  I have made life long friends and I cherish the time and thank God for the gift of spending time with these students/friends.

33"'When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. 34The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God. (Leviticus 19:33-34)

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Galatians 5:14)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment