Sure House, Orrville, Chai



Sure House Coffee opened in Orrville.  I went on opening day


The line was long, people were excited to have a coffee shop in town.  Even though it was a coffee shop I waned to see what tea they had.




There were some fun tea/chai options.




I liked the vibe.  It was clean and simple.  Since it was opening day I wasn't sure if they had just not completed the decor or if they are going for the minimalistic look. Either way, I liked it.

I also liked the handsome, hip looking guys behind the counter.  It was nice to see men who knew what they were doing. Nothing against teenagers, but I felt like the guys knew what they were doing and I was going to get professional service.  
They were also dressed for the part.  I thought that they looked like guys I would see in a big city like NYC or Europe.  





Here is the coffee drip station.



Pastry area





I purchased a chai with coconut milk. I have to say the service was good, but the chai flavor was only so so.  It was very generic and nothing special. It was maybe a little too sweet too.  I think maybe they need to have me come in and help them tweak their chai.

I will be back to see if the flavor was a first day issue, or if that is the way it always tastes.



I have to say they have a fantastic back drop- Who wouldn't love to have an Orrville water tower in the background. I think it is perfect for photos #Orrville 


No comments:

Post a Comment